Friday 26 August 2011

Upright.

Most of the day!

When these have seeds we are going to collect them. I dont know what it is about teasels but I love them.

This ancient plough has been abandoned in the middle of a wood. Its the sort of thing you see painted up and then placed on the middle of some of the vast lawns that abound with the new builds around here.


This is a sign on one of the house drives. Must be a story behind it.



I just had this vision of someone gazing at the sign and pondering and then suddenly getting squashed by a troop of Mounties hurtling up the drive.



Mike keeps bringing home pictures of all the different fungi. I ought to do a special blog. Just on them. First I need to obtain a very good book..

So I know what I am talking about.

And search his pockets. He does the cooking remember.

I intend staying upright.

And finally - a well camouflaged Buzzard.


2 comments:

BadPenny said...

Tesles are so attractive. I don't know anything about fungi either & really should learn !

justjill said...

I am loving your blog, the restaurant looks amazing but I am getting rejected when I make a comment. I will keep trying. Its on others too, 'it' says my id is not acceptable, well its always been the same and was acceptable!