Tuesday 4 April 2017

Your Fraserburgh.

Excuse me but this is a bit of a brag blog.




You can see the whole magazine just follow the link.

 http://www.yourfraserburgh.co.uk    

I think.?....Anyway that is one of my paintings on the front cover and I have a two page spread within the magazine.

First time I have ever been described as an artist.

Still too windy for a walk on the Esplanade.  Probably the same for the next few days.  But bright and sunny.

I carried on down the shedudio while the DP got down to some serious gardening.



Excuse me again while I have a celebratory glass of red.





9 comments:

e said...

You are an artist. Congratulations.

kjsutcliffe said...

Pardon me while I curtsey! Well done you, looks fantastic.... Jill -artist, nice one 😊

Mum said...

Congratulations on your new found stardom.
xx

Anonymous said...

You deserve it.

Joan (Wales)

rusty duck said...

Brilliant, I love the pics they've included too. Well done! Enjoy the red :)

Gail, northern California said...

Without a doubt, you are an artist.

And a writer. I love your sense of humor (Including the handlebar streamers.)

You're also an inspiration...someone in terrible nonstop pain who still finds joy.

Terra said...

How fabulous your painting is on the cover, and more inside, you artist you.

BethB from Indiana said...

No need to make excuses. You should be proud of this accomplishment, and you deserve every accolade. The magazine spread is wonderful!!!

You keep going despite the pain; this is what I admire most.

Lyssa Medana said...

The pictures that you put on your blog show you as an artist. Well done! I love looking at your blog and seeing your pictures. I hope you feel better soon. x