Friday 2 January 2015

Better now.

2015 welcome.  Pleurisy gone. Allelulia.  Better now.

 Photo from tinternet. Blizzards on and off all day here, but not settling much.  Very windy, horizontal snow so possibly settled somewhere else?  Better now.

So dark though so not much painting done this afternoon.

Here is one I did earlier, a commission, which for once I enjoyed doing.  For Christmas, but now its been given by the commissioner I can show it.


I guess most of us have been looking back, over the last year, if not further.  You are not alone, so did I.  Pleased to say I think I am better, than I was on the painting front.

 Some things never change.  My urge to move furniture round...  Sadly I can no longer do this myself.  So from thought to it being done takes some time, while I drip feed the DP!  
"Dont you think..... would look better.....?"






Our book shelves were along the wall to the right of the window.  

Now, thank you DP, they are along the wall to the right of the doorway.



Much better!

 

5 comments:

Mum said...

Now stay better for the rest of the year.

Do you think the bookcases would look better to the left of the window?

Or by the side of the fire?

No, how about to the left of the doorway?

Just giving DP some exercise! :)
xx

justjill said...

Mum. What are you like?!xxx

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better! Wow, what an amazing husband to shift all those books and shelves! I love changing stuff round too but coz of my bad back I need hubby to do the moving too. Might show him your blog post...

BadPenny said...

That looks good Jill xx

Anonymous said...

I think my comment disappeared into the ether? I wanted to echo what Mum said above - stay well for the rest of the year! Your art is just gorgeous, and good for DP for being your Moving Man. Take care! xox