Thursday 4 September 2014

North East Open Studios (NEOS)

It is that time of year again.  September 6th to the 14th.  North East Open Studios.  Where artists, crafters, photographers open up their studios.  I am a member of  the Wednesday Group who are holding their second NEOS exhibition.  At the Museum of Scottish Lighthouses.  We had setting up to do..










The group setting up on Wednesday.

 


Do please note, the MAN standing watching!
 

Women do just get on and do............

 



Me, doing the labels.  (Later I spent hours cursing the printer - which did not like card.....)

 


 It was all done extremely peacefully and no fall outs, all amicable.  (Although I imagine most of us were thinking, I'll be back and tweak that!)

Saturday we are open 11 til 4 every day and close a week Sunday.

Wish us luck.  I am the artist in residence and will be attempting to draw, paint in the worst lit exhibition area ever.  In a Lighthouse Museum!!!!


 

3 comments:

Mum said...

What a grand title - artist in residence. I hope all goes well for you.
xx

BadPenny said...

Artist in residence ! good luck Jill, I hope you have lots of visitors x

Anonymous said...

All the best! xx