I sat around all morning. Waiting for this
to be removed. And replaced by this
The brown door was totally wrong as the rest of the house is white upvc. It also had water within the sealed unit and water pooled on the inside. The reasons for this were all explained in lengthy detail by the joiner. So much so my eyes glazed (no pun intended) over, so I don't remember exactly why. And don't care. Its gone.
They are back tomorrow to finish it off. When they started to throw silicone around I had to leave the building. The joiner had thoughtfully screened the porch off with polythene so there was no dust to affect my lungs but the polythene could not screen off the chemicals in the silicone.
So I shot off to to do my walk but the rain was so heavy I gave up on that one and went to the emporium which sells and fits vinyl floors, among other things. For the shedudio.
A bit like this. It was the most neutral I could find. It is a pale grey....
Back home I did a bit of painting.
Having fun with backgrounds.
Tomorrow promises to be the same wet background.