Saturday 24 June 2017

Not much longer

Then the shedudio will be done..

Very windy today.  With that and the fact I had taken the once weekly tablet which warned about not driving till you felt you were okay I didnt drive to the Prom for a walk.  Of course my imagination filled out and I was thinking I was whoozy......  But actually I was fine.



My mate and picture framer returned with the hooks and perline.  So we had a ceremonial hanging.  First up.  'All Together Now.'  Doubly proud of this one as I took the photograph from whence the painting.  It still makes me laugh.



Every flat surface now has the offcuts of the floor vinyl on.  The cushions for the chairs and covers all washed and put together, ready for me to find the needle and thread.  Not long before I can start painting again.......

Bit of a walk round the garden to see what the efforts of the gardener had resulted in.



Just shows he can do it.

6 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Isn't it a nice feeling when at long last everything begins to come together?
I so envy you that as I sit here surrounded by boxes.

Mum said...

All will soon be ship shape.
Thank you for the welcome back.
xx

Chris said...

Now, what's your next project going to be? (other than getting back to painting)

Laura Whispering said...

It's been a while since I popped by your blog but I'm so glad that I did. Your paintings, as always, make me smile.
- Laura xo

rusty duck said...

It looks so fresh now, a lovely place to work. The best part of renovating is coming to the end!

Gail, northern California said...

"All Together Now" cracks me up. I'd have it around just to make me smile.