Monday 20 March 2017

Monday Blues.

The Dawn Patroller went off in his car at dawn today.  On a bird watching jaunt with the RSPB, North East.  They were South of Aberdeen today.

I am sure if you check out his blog you will see what they saw.

I like to see what he sees round the corner and up the lane from our house.


One of the first lambs this year.




Ever present Pheasant.





Brown Hare.

And lots of Roe Deer.

As he was away I made my own breakfast.  Went to Tescos for the paper (and some new clothes and a Take That cd.  Which was £2.50. and played for 1 and a half hours.  A bargain!)  It was strong winds outside so I forgo the walk.

Home, made my lunch.  

Had the back healing nap. ?? 

Then down the shedudio.  Intending to do lots of painting.  However a panic phone call from the publishers of "Your Fraserburgh" meant I spent the afternoon trawling through my paintings as the one they had chosen for the front page wasnt working.......  Ye gods.  When do you think I should start discussing payment?  Hey ho.

Glass of wine with a recorded Midsomer Murders returned the equilibrium.

3 comments:

e said...

Glad to know you survived all that and could enjoy Midsomer Murders. I've seen nineteen seasons or collections and I'm about to start through the very beginning of the show. I watch when nothing else appeals. I hope you will feel better soon.

kjsutcliffe said...

Yes, always a tricky one mentioning money. Did they bring up the subject when they contacted you in the first place?

Mylittlepieceofengland said...

Beautiful photos, loved the hare xx