Tuesday 10 October 2017

Tuesday.

After lunch it was down to the Prom.  The sea was flat calm.



Like the proverbial Mill Pond.  Quite boring.  Although there was a Cormorant out there which I missed so many times I nearly wanged the camera.

There were



Two Black Headed Gulls.


 
One Oyster Catcher.


And one Rock Pipit.

Which I was quite pleased to get a photo of as normally they flit about so fast one has no chance.  He even sang a bit.  Very loudly.

I also had a bit of a disaster.

The Chariot fell over and all my bling got smashed.  My Tooter and my Windmill.


Fortunately this did not involve me falling over.  Looking for replacements on the web I discovered I can also get a bubble maker!  Wowee.  You clip it on and leave a trail of bubbles in your wake.  A must have for the chariot.  

Back home. Down the shedudio and back to the drawing board.



The continuation of a Kingfisher.



and a baby Hare. Pen and ink.  Am really loving pen and ink, tho it isnt very forgiving if you make a mistake.  

I also did a fair bit before the walk on more fine tuning with artists and exhibitors and visitors to the preview of the exhibition.  Roll on hibernation once it is all over.

6 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

When one lives alone as I now do and am likelyto do for the rest of my life - I always think it would be good to hibernate through the Winter - the trouble is the dog wouldn't be too pleased.

justjill said...

Ah well I say hibernate but I never do. Without a dog. And Weave you never know what is next in life. xxx

Nanny Anny said...

Just a little note to say that I so enjoy reading your blog with your lovely art and photos. Cheers, Nanny Anny in Canada.

crafty cat corner said...

I'm waiting to see these bubbles, sound fun.
Brioiny
x

Tom Stephenson said...

You must cut quite a striking figure strolling on the strand with your bling chariot. Even more so with bubbles in your wake.

vic said...

Who knew about bubble makers. You just never know what you might find on the web. I can just see you toodling down (up? along?) that path.