Wednesday 11 October 2017

Love living here.

So I went for the walk.  I did the .59 of a mile.  I saw snails up the path of doom.


 t
This one was sadly dead.  I picked it up hoping to move it out of the sand.  But it was deceased.




The ones above were fine.



I was a bit worried when I saw this.





But then we had progress.





And then we went back to normal.



So there you go.   A Paddle Surfer.  In the North Sea.  Doing his exercises  How cool is that?  Not often you can do this in the North Sea .  Calm, no wind. Weird. 

Love living here.



5 comments:

Tom Stephenson said...

A mystic paddle-surfer. Now there's a thing.

Terra said...

That paddle surfer has fantastic skills.

Connie said...

And I love reading your blog and looking at your pictures. :)

Margaret Butterworth said...

I'm on the Camino in Spain and I just met a man whose girl friend lives in Fraserborough.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Whenever I see your photographs of the sea I envy you. I am not sure how I would cope with the winters though.