Monday 23 October 2017

Monday, the day after the weekend.

This morning was a complete lets get washed, hair and head to toe.  Done.

This afternoon was checking in with my pulmonary physio man.  Bit of advice.  Lots of sympathy for the depression par for the course with COPD. 

Down the beach. Rain, wind. This photograph was taken out of the side of the car with the window down.




The following were taken through the windscreen.  Hence the fuzziness.





Admiration for the surfer.  Tomorrow come what may I am donning water proof trousers and coat and walking.

I also found out today that out of many, many artists who had donated paintings to Cornerstone for  their art fair mine was one  which had sold, to swell their coffers.

Whoop whoop.

So I dont make any money - but a very warm glow.

Carrying on with the warm glow.  My job as secretary was to contact the raffle prize winners to tell them they had won whatever, say whatever and then get their address to post to them their voucher.  Plus my painting to be delivered to some lucky raffle ticket prize winner, but I have hung back on that in the fear they will say - well I dont want it.....


Tomorrow is another day.  Which is a reason to get up.  Ha ha.


2 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

Nice that your painting sold :) There always seems to be so much work leading up to and then after an event! I am still sorting things out now - blogging and drinking coffee to give myself a break, yet still to tidy up the summerhouse from the weekend visitors x

Anonymous said...

Getting up early is a great problem. After that doing the regular work. Having head bath is a great process. Will have it twice a week. Take care of your health. Be always happy to get free from depression...