Monday 16 October 2017

The end is nigh.

Do not panic.  I meant the end of planning for FASE 4.  Our Annual Art exhibition which kicks off Friday, taking in the work to be exhibited.  I t-h-i-n-k I have now got all the paper work done.  

Although the way the weather has been the end could be nigh.

Hurricane Ophelia.  Poor Ireland.  The Hurricane has apparently whipped up sand from the Sahara and the smoke from poor Portugal and Spain who are experiencing Forest Fires.  

So I have had an alert from the British Lung Foundation to stay indoors.

The strange coloured skies, and halos round the sun, the rest of the U.K. have seen, the total dark skies covering the North East of Scotland all this afternoon.  Ah.  

Air pollution.  Breathing difficulties.  And Mr Trump will be blaming something else other than global warming.

So I have stayed inside.  Apart from a brief trip down to the shedudio.



It was quite a while until the birds came to the feeder.  The skies lightened a little after 3 p.m.  But it was still windy so the next picture is blurred!





The rain lashed down.



In the end I went back up to the house.


No comments: