Tuesday 24 October 2017

The wind up of FASE 4 and today's doings.

A beautiful afternoon.



The wind dropped.  It was not too cold. (I had my waterproof/windproof golf over trousers on.)  



Surfers out having a chat.  Certainly didnt do much surfing.




One on his way out.



A Black Headed having a preen.

At the Exhibition at the weekend we had a Best in Show vote from the visitors.  This one won Best Photograph.



And this one Best Painting.



On the left is our Guest Artist Jane McMillan presenting the trophy to the winner.  

In the evening I have continued phoning lucky winners of the raffle prizes.  Including the winner of my framed painting.  Who was ecstatic.  Even after I pointed out to her that it was not a Hairy Coo.



Bill and Coo.

I have 3 more raffle prize winners.  Whom I have phoned and left messages for to phone me back.  Then I have done.  Apart from the agenda to do for the 'wash up ' meeting next week as we hopefully move forward - in amity.

1 comment:

kjsutcliffe said...

Your post show weekend weather is so much nicer than ours, I am looking, as I type, at a insipid yellow sky and rain streaked windows.And have done all week.It is very suppressing - a bit of blue sky would certainly help the mood.