Monday 30 October 2017

Time flies.

I am keeping up with the pulmonary exercises - every other day.  Done today and some increasing.  Plus I am controlling my breathing better.  Breathe in before doing the exercise , breathe out while doing it.  Otherwise one doesnt exercise the lungs.  Think about it.  Took me a while.

Then it was time to charge off up and down the Prom.



A grey day today with rain, though light rain.  It is still bloody rain. Though there was no wind!   Mixed Gull gang.  Plus...



A lot of one of my fave birds - Oyster catchers.



Having a rest.


Lots of images to paint!



Herring and Black Headed Gulls.

When I came home I did some more sorting in the shedudio.  And a bit of painting.  I really need to clear the decks.  

Yesterday was my first Grandchilds 9th birthday.  Where has the time gone?  

One day to go then it is November.  

No comments: