Tuesday 31 January 2012

Bejasus I won an award.

Actually this is the second one - but I never got to grips with posting  the Leibster award properly.  Doh.


So thanks to Mums Simply Living Blog, the link is on the side of mine.


I now have to select 15 blogs to nominate.  15!!!!    Well, it just so happens that I have 15 blogs I regularly follow, all on the right hand side of my blog.


The reasons I follow these blogs is that I learn from them, some make me laugh, some cheer me up when I am down, some make me think , some make me feel inadequate!  We are all such complex beings.  So if you are on the right hand side, consider yourselves nominated.


I now have to tell the person who nominated me 7 things about myself.  So, like her, I will tell all.


1. I am not a natural blonde.
2. I like all animals except rats.
3. I once was a girlfriend of Wee Willie Harris's drummer.
4. I dont walk anywhere unless I can drive to it.
5. I was pregnant for five years. (on and off)
6. I really enjoyed being a supermarket check out person.
7. I am losing my memory so cannot think of anything else.


Thanks again Mum.



5 comments:

Mum said...

Tee hee. Gosh that was some pregnancy!
Love from Mum
xx

Annie said...

Gosh Jill. Congratulations!! And as one of the 15, thank you :D

Some of your nominees I know well, but others are new to me. What fun to meet more bloggers.

I'm so glad you added the on and off to your five years of being preggers, you had me worried for a moment ;D

Susan T said...

Congratulations Jill and thank you.

Christine Laennec said...

Congratulations! You certainly are a versatile blogger. Thanks also for handing it on to me! Your list is a hoot.

Rick Rofihe said...

A Living Legend of British Rock'n'Roll!
"Wee Willie Harris" by TONY RICKABY
http://www.anderbo.com/anderbo1/afact-034.html