Tuesday 3 January 2012

Will someone please turn the wind off.

The vermin patrol have no intention of going outside until absolutely necessary.




The wind is back with a vengeance.  The other half of the Summer House roof is heading to Mars.  

I can't go down there as now water is dripping in and only just managed to rescue my 'art' books.


My first attempt at geese in flight.  May well be lining the bin next.

Just before the wind set off the DP decided to learn how to capture birds in flight with his camera.  Apparently you just click, click, click.





Til you get a good one, or your thumb seizes up.


He didnt get one picture of the bird feeders in flight.....Gone to Mars too along with the shed roof.

4 comments:

Susan T said...

Nearly as bad here. I awoke to a roar of wind so loud yesterday I thought someone had opened the windows.

Sherry from Alabama said...

I love your pictures! It was windy here Tuesday too. We found out why yesterday and today, the wind brought us some very cold weather. It's 16 degrees this morning...in Alabama! Brrrrr!

Hope you have a warm, happy day!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

GretchenJoanna said...

I like your painting even better than the bird photos :-)
My husband always says, "Why are you taking SO many pictures of ____?" And I say, "So that I might get one good one...."

Gigi said...

I love your painting, and I do hope you were kidding about it lining the dust bin!
Blessings,
G