Sunday 16 April 2017

Sunny Sunday.

A beautiful sunny day, little wind, but a bit nippy.

At last I could go for a walk.


There were not many people on the beach.  Must have been digesting their chocolate.


So the Gulls could get their ablutions done.

As I was coming back down the Path of Doom I noticed lots of new 'paths' up the dunes to my left.  Recently flattened grass.  Totally puzzled as to who or what would do this.



Once the walk was over and back at home I continued the sorting in the shedudio.


Look ! Empty shelves and a bag of recycling paper, mainly art magazines going back to 2015.  I can't life the bag of !

Meanwhile, outside, seeding goes on.


Hope everyone enjoyed their Sunday too.

1 comment:

Gail, northern California said...

I admire your fortitude and determination to walk the Path of Doom everyday if your body will permit.

I'm afraid I'm a "fair-weather-walker". I just don't enjoy it if I'm freezing, and can't wait to get back home.

You've made a lot of progress in your shedudio. I hope your keep that beautiful chest of drawers.