Sunday 2 April 2017

Aren't Sundays supposed to be relaxing?


A beautiful weather day.  This photo was taken of the DP on the .59 up the Path of Doom.  

About this point we also saw


a blurry bee.  I then received a nature lecture on it probably being a Queen Bee investigating where it was going to live and then call in the drones.  It was very impatient to do this as I couldnt get to focus on the damn thing.

This was after my lovely DP had done all the washing.  While I crawled round having a bath, washing hair, etc.etc.  Just generally groaning.


Here I am, dressed, quite a hodge podge of layers.  Up here one wears layers you can take off or more often add on to.  On the path of Doom.

On the way to the beach we drive past a field belonging to a friend/neighbour.  We saw a lamb just after it had been born.


The joys of living in the country.  A healthy ewe lamb.

Back home I saw/heard the other side of the joys? of living in the country.




Peaceful/relaxing not.  Roll on ploughing.






4 comments:

crafty cat corner said...

I think I may have mentioned that my eldest son lives in Ayr. I always laugh when he rings up and says that he only has (for instance )3 layers on today, sometimes he even manages to get down to 2 but only a couple of times a year. lol
Briony
x

e said...

I hope you can relax. That lamb is beautiful. Worth a painting perhaps?

Lyssa Medana said...

I love your photographs. I think the bee is especially awesome as I've tried snapping bees and failed on an epic scale. Hugs for the aches and pains x

kjsutcliffe said...

I am a firm advocate for layering up, but rarely layer down! We saw our first bumble today too!