Monday 17 July 2017

The 'Proper Blog' of today.

HOT.  

I did my pulmonary physio exercises today - all of them.  

Due to more stupidity from Sithcat at Dawn I had to lie down and sleep after lunch.  Havent killed him yet, and he can't be deaf as boy has he heard me shout.  If anyone has any suggestions I would be most grateful.  Should we give him a plate of food later on so he stays asleep longer?

When I got up I went off for the walk.





Looks beautiful doesnt it.  

I am getting old.  There was so much bare flesh out there it was embarrassing.  Kids screaming so loud (I dont remember my kids screaming like that) and many dogs wanting water to drink.  Why do men in shorts have to constantly readjust their tackle?

For once it was more pleasant to do the Path of Doom, even though it was boiling hot and not even a munching noise from the now many White Lipped Snails.


Later on I had sat in the shedudio done a bit of painting and cooled down.  Back up to the house and then our new gardeners arrived.  Well.  They removed the hose for watering the patio plants and PUT IT BACK.  Instead of one strimming and one cutting grass.  One strimmed, then got another cutting machine out so it was all done.  And beautifully.  Well pleased.



One other thing we found from the last lot was a dead silver birch.  When they strimmed they had stripped off the bark, so we had a dead tree.  By the time I noticed this it just snapped off at the base.  Gardeners?


3 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

Is Sith an older cat? As cats get old their kidneys begin to fail and they seem to be constantly hungry.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Garden looks very smart now.

Mum said...

Our cat is always locked in the back room at night. She even puts herself to bed now. Her cat tree is at the window so she can look out at the garden and there's always a chair or cat bed to sleep on.
xx