Thursday 19 January 2017

Thursday - sunny.

This is me all ready for bed.  And waiting for any scrabblings in the cavity wall which will indicate the hole filling has not worked.  We waited till the scrabble early morning indicated, we hope, exit rodent.  So far nothing heard of it getting back in.


Also showing my new hair do. I am going purple next time around.  Anyone read "Practising Wearing Purple." poem?

As if you cant get enough this was me yesterday on the way home after my walk and yet another glorious day weather wise.


Looking like an American golfing lady I think, and also very smug.




Today's beach photo.

And more of my favourite Oystercatchers.



Tonight the DP is at his Photographic Society so I can watch what I want.  And have probably seen before.  New Tricks.  Taped, cant stand the adverts.

Afternoon, more on the drawing board.



Please note drawing board means not finished and probably be ruined.

Weather forecast is for more sun and warmer than Englandshire.  Bring it on.

1 comment:

kjsutcliffe said...

You certainly have nicer weather than us, we just have the dull grey stuff. I also have that'drawing board' stage when I am working, keep on walking☺