Thursday 5 January 2017

And then the lights came on...


The solar powered fairy lights on the shedudio suddenly sprang into life the other evening.  They were fixed at least two years ago if not more and have NEVER worked.  Explain that if you can.  There are some missing being lit but then.  Weird.

I went for my walk this morning rather than the afternoon.




It was superb.  So beautiful.



Yesterday was a different story weatherwise.




Very windy, wet and cold.  But I had the great excitement of realising why there were so many gulls diving into the sea.  They were fishing, and catching sand eels !!  The bottom gull you can just make out an eel in its beak.

This afternoon, it being sunny and showing up the mucky windows in the shedudio I decided it was time to start the sorting and cleaning.  Just a bit at a time of course.  I still aint and never will be a normal,  breathing housewife.

I will show you the before and after pictures.

And I found a brand new set of solar powered fairy lights .  Yay result.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Great photos. The sea is breathtaking. Please keep posting from your little corner of heaven!

kjsutcliffe said...

I love the magic of fairy lights ... They give such a spark of optimism

Stillwaterrunsdeep said...

Your fairy lights are telling you that you are "open for business!" A gentle confirmation of your new shop, perhaps?