Tuesday 9 April 2019

Who thought this one up? Me? Doh.

I thought it might be a good idea for us all to meet up at the Prom.  The sun was shining.  


Some went for a paddle.



Some did not.


Some removed more clothes.




Some did not.

Eldest grandson fell backwards off the railings.  An egg shaped lump appeared on the back of his skull, despite cold water being applied.  New clothes had to be purchased for the ones that fell into the sea and got soaked.  But they were having fun.





They all had fun.

I had had enough.  And came home.  

So they all decided to follow me.  5 cars on a drive that normally can cater for 3 and I had my foot wifie due.  It was managed.



I got my feet sorted.  And Art group continued.  

The next thing I thought up is tomorrow when we all meet for lunch.  9 Adults and 6 kids.  At the moment....




8 comments:

Jules said...

It looks like a great time was had by all. Rest up while you get chance. X

Chris said...

You will have a lovely time tomorrow. Just sit back and let the fun begin!

Nanny Anny said...

Looks like the kids had tons of fun! Can't wait to see what you all get up to tomorrow! Enjoy! Cheers, from Nanny Anny in Canada

Anonymous said...

That’s a shame the grandson banged his head, kids bounce back so fast, sounds like you needed that glass of wine lol,, big day tomorrow again by the sound of it!

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

It does sound wonderful if a tiny bit overwhelming! I love that they will have these memories of being with you at the Prom and in your Shedudio. This was an inspiration on your part.

Sue in Suffolk said...

They'll remember all that getting wet!

Natalia said...

Love tge photos I miss the sea ☺

Bovey Belle said...

I hope you don't get the bill for lunch!! Looks like everyone had fun, on the beach and back painting afterwards. Enjoy - that's what families are for.