Wednesday 3 April 2019

Spring time in Scotland.

Torrential rain all morning.  Not too cold though.  One has to be positive !  Falls over laughing.

This morning I took the final antibiotic of the 4th course of.  I so hope that this time the chest infection has gone and stays away for a while....


Despite the rain I went to the Prom.  The rain stopped!  So I walked.  The wind was unpleasant.  But I carried on.


It is called determination, or daft.


Tiger Hill, our largest sand dune.  Very wet.



The only life on the beach two Oystercatchers.


Back home and into the Shedudio.  Stove lit.  Cosy.  So good to watch the birds outside, and paint inside.


Taking things steady.  

In the evening a complete contrast to the day.


Heavily pregnant ewes over the field.  Who knows "All in the April evening."?  It may or may not interest you to know I can play the tune on the harmonica!





Later evening we are presented with this .  Nature may I thank you.  Bit tomorrow more of the torrential rain.  So much for 'Red Sky at night is the Shepherd's delight.'

Spring time in Scotland.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful water and beautiful sky! Your owl is looking beautiful, I love the vibrant rich colour. You must be looking forward to the two grand babies, that’s exciting!

Jean said...

Beautiful skies. I hope your chest infection has gone this time.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Beautiful skies. Hope you get some better weather for your trips to the prom. It was hailing here today - looked like a snow shower on the lawn. Bitterly cold out of the sun.

Tanza Erlambang said...

beautiful series of photos....
have a great day

Catriona said...

Sir Hugh Roberton, Phoenix Choir-All in the April Evening. I have it on a CD that I bought for my mother. Lovely melody.

mamasmercantile said...

Torrential rain and wind here too. You were brave getting your dose of Vitamin sea, I must admit to staying in by the stove. Love the owl painting and those skies are a delight. Hopefully the last round of antibiotics will clear the chest infection.

Lyssa Medana said...

Sending good vibes and hopes that this time the infection is gone. Take care.

Bovey Belle said...

Hoping the chest infection has been truly zapped this time. Out of interest, do they take a sputum test each time to check they are doling out the most suitable A/B's?

Love the photos and glad spring is finally getting to you too.