Monday 8 April 2019

Monday. Macduff Marine Aquarium.

That was the DP off to join the kids and grandkids at Macduff.  He had left everything ready for me.  

So I was away to the Prom after my lunch.


Yet another overcast day.  Not much wind. So bearable.  Fishing boat away on the hunt.

A smaller boat battling back to the harbour.





A long long time since I walked the Path of Doom!  The red line shows how far I got today.  



Different views.



The artist in residence did not do much painting today.  Eldest and her three boys took over.  Photo taken by my youngest.

The kids are loving the house they are staying in.  Even more so as they found that there was a t.v.


I believe the daughter I have not yet seen and her partner and 2 kids are visiting tomorrow.  I gather they are letting me in gently!  Dribs and drabs. We gather as a whole family on Wednesday.  For lunch.  They may feel it is gently.  Both the DP and I are totally shattered.

5 comments:

Lyssa Medana said...

I love your pics. I hope you are taking vitamins and building up to Wednesday! Take care.

Chris said...

Way to go along the Path of Doom. That was quite a hike for you. Keep it up!

DUTA said...

The picture with the kids watching TV is so very cute!

crafty cat corner said...

This all sounds wonderful but exhausting, enjoy.
Briony
x

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I feel exhausted for you! We have the whole family plus a few more descending on us for a party on Easter Sunday. Just starting to prepare for it now. Have a good get together.