Tuesday 2 April 2019

Tuesdays tribulations.

Howling winds and torrential rain.  

I got to the Prom.  I got wet.  But I got my vitamin Sea.




Not many humans and not many birds.  But I walked.  


Some work on the painting.  But I did not have as long as normal as my hairdresser was coming.


Cut and blow.  Colours next time.  My red is fading.....



Not that good a photo but this is the bling on the Shedudio, the Bee solar powered lights work!

Cats.  I have had cats for 50 years.  We had seven once.  All rescued, sometimes strays, sometimes from ageing relatives.  This particular intruder has been here before and we fed it and I tried to find out if it had an owner, reported on facebook, and to Cats Protection.  No-one owned up and it hadnt been reported as being missing.  It then disappeared.  

When it returned this time our ageing old man Sithcat was very stressed.  He doesnt have long.  The intruder is fit, well fed, and has gone again.  

I would never ever ignore a cat in distress, this one was not.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I need some of your vitamin sea lol
Ahhh, strays,, we have also had many many cats over the years, we are now catless, your old fella has got to come first, that well fed stray obviously has someone watching out for him, I understand completely.

mamasmercantile said...

Howling wind and rain here too, no ferries either. Glad you were able to get your daily dose of vitamin sea.

Jean said...

I'd like some of that vitamin sea!

Lyssa Medana said...

Beautiful pics. Cats belong to themselves so much! I'm glad Sithcat was okay. Please give him a cuddle from me.