Sunday 21 April 2019

Easter Sunday the sun shone.

SMILING 
Smiling is infectious; you catch it like the flu, When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner and someone saw me grin, When he smiled, I realised, I’d passed it on to him! I thought about that smile, then realised its worth, A single smile, just like mine, could travel round the earth! So if you feel a smile begin, don’t leave it undetected, Let’s start an epidemic, quick and get the world infected! Anon.
Attributed to Spike  Milligan, but possibly written by another.

However.  Smiling works!  I smile at everyone, some look away.  But if I see them again they smile first.  Complete strangers beam back.  Warms the soul to smile and be smiled at.


I don't always feel like smiling.  Not when there are this amount of people to get round.  But now I fix the smile and keep going.




Small boats and big boats entering the harbour.


Beach, that is not covered by the sea, filling up with people.  


Back home and in the Shedudio Sith getting comfy on the Veranda .


I collected a tulip from each clump growing in the garden.  Beautiful.


Started on my Niece's cat. Benny.

And look what is sitting in the rear field.  


I am smiling - are you?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am smiling because you just gave so much to smile about!

Chris at Days in My Life said...

What gorgeous weather you are having! We are still in winter coats most days and it has been dull and overcast all weekend. I'm curious to know what the bird in your last photo is.

Debi said...

Lovely post!.Im going to try it!xx

The Weaver of Grass said...

Having a dog helps too. On my morning walk everyone smiles and says good morning - it is catchingI agree

Scarlet said...

Oh, the blueness of that sky- absolutely beautiful!