Wednesday 10 April 2019

Dynasty!


Our family take over the Davron Hotel at Rosehearty.


9 adults and 6 children.  All dealt with - vegetarians, meat eaters, little eaters (me)  big eaters, my children.  Their partners and their kids.  At the far end of the table was a lovely fenced in area with stuff for kids to play with.  So it really was a good experience for all.  

After the the meal we all went to a play park next to the sea.



It has been so lovely for me to see how the cousins have bonded.  One on the left from Edinburgh and one on the right from Lincoln.


Story time.

The DP and I made our escape.


I had got some vitamin Sea at Rosehearty, but I could not drive past the Prom could I.  



The DP took the ones of the Surfer.  You can tell why he gets awards for his photos....



Our neighbour's son now has three sheep with twins.  That was this morning on the DPs Dawn Patrol.  On our way back from all the doings of today another ewe was in there with triplets!!!!.  Apparently another set of twins has been born, still in the stables.  He will be well pleased, he is only ten and does everything for his sheep.

Happy day.  For all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great gathering! You’re a full table! Your photos are amazing, the surfers and oh the sheep, I do love sheep,

Susan Heather said...

That looks a wonderful get-together. The surfer photos are great. I was surprised to see you still have a heavy frost and it is good to see all the twins.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Getting everyone together like that was such a brilliant idea.

The DP's surfers photos are so good

wherethejourneytakesme said...

If you grow any bigger as a family the hotel will have to have an extension! It is lovely to have a large family gathering - I expect you are worn out though now.
DP certainly captures the movement in his pictures.

DUTA said...

The picture with the two little cousins strolling together is priceless!

The Weaver of Grass said...

Nice to see a young person from Lincoln in your photographs. That is where I come from originally but have not been back for some years.

Jean said...

Lovely to get everybody together. The photos are wonderful.