Friday 5 April 2019

Spring part 3 - it happened!

Today it was officially Spring.  Sun all day, no wind and warm - ish.  


Still not many people.


Day 2 of no antibiotics and still fine.  Someone asked if I sent in sputum for testing.  Well I have done it in the past it has always come back as nothing found.  So I dont bother any more.  If the infection comes back again I will be in to the doctors.  But so far so good.



Enjoyed watching the dogs and their picking up the stick/log wanged into the sea for them!


The Council workers were shifting the sand back onto the beach/rocks.  Blown up onto the lower Prom it gathers by steps and benches.  All tidy now.


Back home and into the Shedudio.  No fire required today.  The Oystercatchers are ready for the varnish.  


Progress on the Owl.


Our pair of Siskins are now regular visitors.  


Across the park she waits and we wait for some more lambs.

The DP went off to Strathbeg this afternoon and there were the 3 Common Cranes back again!  Hopefully some baby cranes ?


I think Spring definitely happened today.

5 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Just how I feel about Spring and today Jill.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

We had a lovely walk in the park today with little Freddie all snug in his pram - it was sunny but still very cold and a fresh wind blowing - I was all wrapped up complete with scarf and gloves. I can see Spring all around but it still feels like winter!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are beautiful, I know, I say that every time I visit but they are. I hope you continue to feel better,

mamasmercantile said...

Glad you are feeling OK, long may that last. Spring arrives here for a couple of days and then sadly disappears again but I am ever hopeful. Love the owl, it looks amazing, you are one talented lady. I have been trying to sketch some of the seascapes but have trouble with depth everything looks so flat. An artist I am not...

Lyssa Medana said...

I always love your pics. So glad that so far so good after antibiotics.