Sunday 28 April 2019

Another slightly strange day.


Again I was on my own.  The DP was away on an RSPB jaunt at St. Cyrus.

Lovely weather sunny, warm and no wind.  So after lunch to the Prom.

There was a Haar.  As I got to the top of our road there was just fog!


Which rolled in.



Stopping people in their tracks!


The Golden Horn disappeared.


As did this boat.

I walked.  And came home.



Bit more on the Tulips.  Then I went outside to see the real thing.




What will tomorrow bring?

6 comments:

Jean said...

The flowers are beautiful.

wherethejourneytakesme2 said...

We look out over Luce bay at the cottage and some days we can see land across the other side and sometimes not. The mists and fog can roll in pretty quickly - on a good day we can see a host of windmills on the distant hills - so sometimes I prefer the mist!

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos! I hope tomorrow is a great day!

Jean. said...

Unmistakable Shedudio corner instantly spotted on John's blog. Lovely tulips.

kjsutcliffe said...

We've been caught in the Haar a couple of times- the temperature drop always gets me!

Rosie said...

Lovely photos of spring flowers and your painting is coming along nicely too.