Tuesday 22 August 2017

Family.

Our third daughter has landed from Lincoln.  Via Edinburgh where she stayed with first daughter and had a trip to Edinburgh Zoo with second daughter.  Fourth child was in bed with a bad cold and knew it was a no no to infect people coming to visit me.


Here - my granddaughter and I enjoy painting.



This is the cherry tree outside the shedudio with the bird feeders hanging.  I did say the cherry tree was ornamental and never had cherries.  And there are no flowers underneath.  But this is artistic licence on a grand scale.



She then became Masterchef helping Granddad make the Yorkshire Puds.


While we all listened to The Wheels on the Bus, with daughter and grandson.

Ahhhhh  Its bl***y tiring this grandkids lark.  

2 comments:

Chris said...

Nothing beats getting to know your grandkids and observing their growing talents. It's irreplaceable!

Rosie said...

Love your art shedudio! I too love painting with my grandchildren and they love it too and it's the first thing they want to do when they come to visit. But grandchildren do make you bl#%*y tired.