Wednesday 31 July 2019

Wednesday.

I managed some of my pulmonary physio exercises this morning.  

Then I went to the Prom.


There were quite a few Surfers.  More over the other side.





He was doing fine until.....

At the shallow end 



Paddling.

We have had no rain.  Although we have a flood warning?!  It is so humid I have every window open and patio door and still no air.  Breathing is not coming naturally.  Have to consciously work at it.  Always a worry.  I have fan going now which will help.  

3 comments:

Jean said...

Not warm here and dull. Rain too. Love your surfing photos.

rusty duck said...

The sea in that first photo could be in the tropics. And it must feel that way too with the humidity. Take it easy Jill x

mamasmercantile said...

The midges are rife here at the moment I am hoping that we will get a little wind today to keep them at bay.