Tuesday 30 July 2019

Lists.

I managed to do all on the list of things to do.  Taxed the DP'S car - online.  Checked the bank beforehand.  Had a panic attack as I checked all the accounts and the credit card was nil everything which wasnt right.  I checked it later and it had righted itself.  Phew. 

 Ordered heating oil.  This may  seem strange to some of you in the Summer.  Oil heats our heating and our water.  Obviously we use miniscule amounts at the moment as we do not require any heating, but do need hot water.  But once the tank goes below half I have it topped up.  

Oil tends to be cheaper in the summer.  Also = peace of mind.  

Had my full body and hair wash from the carer.

Hot and breezy.  The DP came with me to the Prom.


Pilot boat waiting.  Not sure for what as it was there still when we left.


Fishing boat away on the hunt.  Ready for a repaint in dry dock - well rusty at the rear.


Applauding the determination of this lady to have a paddle.


People enjoying the beach.

The DP drove the new Kia for the first time today.  He filled it up with petrol, collected my prescription and went to a  meeting.  He likes the Kia.  Its still mine!

Things I have not done today.  My pulmonary exercises.  Picked up a pencil or a paint brush.  Bad.  Sad.  

Its over 80 degrees in the Shedudio.  Even with the doors and windows open.  Not conducive to doing anything.

The list tomorrow is EXERCISES.  Fingers crossed.


2 comments:

crafty cat corner said...

Our weather has cooled down so I've been able to do a bit of sewing but apparently it's making a come back next week.
I fancy a paddle in the sea but can't be bothered.
Briony
x

mamasmercantile said...

We have just ordered oil too and logs for the stove. Like you we don't like to go below half.