Monday 3 December 2018

Meandering on a Monday.

Monday.  Today I do not have to do anything.  No visitors.  Everything is working.  Exercises tomorrow not today.  Breathe.

Howling wind and light showers.  Which became heavy and turned into hail.

To the Prom.


I had to wait for the hail storm to stop.  Decided not to walk any further than the railings as if it started again I would not be able to run to the car would I.  Wish I could.




The sun is low in the sky when I go, about 1 p.m.  




The Gull Gang with lovely reflections.


So you have seen to the right of me, here is straight in front.


And slightly to the left.


The Brown Hare got his first coat of varnish.  I use watercolour in this case on canvas which has been prepared with ground.  To protect the watercolour it has to be varnished with watercolour varnish.  

Thought you might like to see these Bikers.  They are an amazing group of mature bikers, who raise funds.  At Christmas time they dress themselves up and their bikes and deliver £75 worth of vouchers to every child living in a childrens home.  Fraserburgh has two homes.  They go to other towns too. Sunday they were in Fraserburgh.





Amazing are they not!

5 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

Those biker-santas are amazing. We've had driech showers, miserable stuff - I'll be glad when they disappear!

Catsngrams said...

Those biker-santas are so special. I wonder why it takes it to be Christmas time to do all the good deeds that people do. Take care and have good Holiday.

Catsngrams

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos, you now how I love that shore, your rabbit is wonderful, and what a sight all those Santas!!!!

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I really like the gull gang photo today with the reflections. Also love, love, love the hare that I know you were not keen on - maybe you have changed your mind now finished?
What a great job the Santas do.

mamasmercantile said...

What a great job those Santa's do. Loving the hare.