Wednesday 19 June 2019

Windy Wednesday.

Not a big wind just the gusts every now and then which shook me.



So not many photos as it was difficult to hold the camera steady.

My friend and fellow artist came for a visit and a catch up this afternoon.  I am now totally exhausted from talking.


Jackdaw.  Watching me watching you.  Thugs they are.



Goldfinches having fun on the teasels.

Our garden designer is back with us tomorrow with her plans for making more of the garden accessible for me and the chariot. I must remember not to talk a lot.

3 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Exciting - hope you like her plans - can't wait to hear more.

Jackie said...

What lovely photos.

Looking forward to hearing the garden plans.

God bless.

mamasmercantile said...

Exciting times, planning the garden. Loved the photo of the jackdaw. Rain again here.