Monday 17 June 2019

Memories

On facebook remind me that every year I struggle with heat, wind and humidity at this time of year for breathing.

I took myself off to the Prom today.




Lot of seaweed.

It was breezy, quite strong, but warm.






Our new troughs on the patio are looking good.  The DP has planted some wild flower seed in two of them.  I managed to transplant the pink Geraniums into one, not quite all of them yet.  Our garden designer will be getting a kick up the proverbial as all has gone quiet.


A good sunset.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your new planter boxes are beautiful! Nice sunset too!

Jean said...

The troughs look good , not seen any in Home Bargains round here. I've got a wooden planter to assemble when I get around to it, it was a gift from an aunt. Putting it together only takes a few minutes, but my husband assures me that the wood should be treated first to preserve it. That is why I haven't gotten round to it yet ! Boring job, Lol !

mamasmercantile said...

Love the troughs, they will look amazing once the seeds develop. Beautiful sunset.

Jules said...

The troughs look fabulous there on the patio. What a lovely area in which to sit out and enjoy a sunny afternoon.
Gorgeous sunset photograph. X

Anonymous said...

Your garden is so beautiful, why would you want to redesign it, Love the sunset.