Friday 28 June 2019

Hot and humid.

We do have a breeze.  Which I am grateful for.  A struggle to breathe today.  However I did manage my pulmonary physio exercises today.  Apart from the step ups.....  But that is a to do crossed off the list.  I also went to the Prom on my own.


The Gull gang were on the beach.


Posing.



People were paddling.


Tiger Hill. Sand Dune.


People on the beach.


A small boat on the sea.

Back home.


Lining up to take over the bird feeders.

Hope everyone is surviving this hot weather.  I am struggling.  But still here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hull gang are in strong numbers on your beach today! I hope your breathing is easier tomorrow, take care my friend, I’m thinking of you,

Jules said...

I'm enjoying the warm weather, but it must be so difficult for you when it is like this. It's good you were able to get to the prom. Those views are beautiful, as always. X

wherethejourneytakesme said...

We had a nice breeze so not too hot for me - we'll see how today goes, may need to stock up on the sun tan cream if it continues.

mamasmercantile said...

The sun could finally be seen yesterday but we haven't had the same temperatures as the mainland so it is not as warm. Hopefully your breathing will get easier as the forecast is for lower temperatures over the next few days.