Sunday 2 June 2019

Battling on.

It was after lunch before I managed to get washed and dressed.  Slut!

The DP drove me to the Prom.  Parked me at the railings.




Overcast but warmish with a wind.



Spent some time watching this woman and child.  



Jumping over the waves edge!


Then a sand drawing of a dinosaur!



No cost, but what fun.




Little bit of painting.  Which is a good sign.  

Now had 3 antibiotic pills and 2 steroids.  Pity the latter causes me bones to crumble......

Complete change of subject.  My sitting room windowsill.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. You still battle on, impending brittle bones and all! The pills they give us all come at a cost much higher than money, trade one problem for another! But it must have been nice to see the woman and child playing on the beach and your painting is magnificent!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Lovely paintings

crafty cat corner said...

just to let you know that I am going to resume blogging but making this for other authors only, this should stop spam and any other unwanted readers. sorry for messing about. This means other bloggers like yourself will be able to read but general public will not.
Briony
x

Jean said...

I read and enjoy your blog Briony, but I'm not a blogger nor does my limited phone allow me to comment on it. There are only two or three of the ones I read that allow me to comment, and happily Jill's is one of them. So it looks like I still won't be able to read it at all when you return. Hope you don't mind me contacting Briony on your page Jill. Thanks .