Tuesday 4 June 2019

Step back.

A step backwards on the health area.  I felt ok when I got up.  But then after the cocktail of drugs I felt distinctly not myself at all.  I take pills for Ostopenia. 1  High Blood Pressure. 3
Antibiotic 1. Steroids 2.  I do try and stagger them.  Oh forgot  paracetemol 2.  Thats for high temperature and headache.

So the DP drove me to the Prom.  The forecast was for heavy rain.  But none there.




My view from the railings on the Prom.


There is I leaning over the railings.  Raincoat on and Pink lid.


Short walk.


Having my daily chat with the lady who cleans the loos on the Prom.  


As promised Hairy Coos.  Here you have three young ones of different ages.





It is quite a large herd.  

Back home the heavy rain forecast for the beach landed on our garden.





Soggy Starlings.  Mum or Dad feeding three of them.



I mentioned Oystercatchers nests some time ago.  Here is one.  On gravel.  Not hidden at all!  On a local beach, not the Prom.


One of our nest boxes in our Spinney.  Which has Pine Trees etc.  Must get a photo of that for you.  Another nest box has Tree Sparrows in it.


Oriental Poppies blooming.

Step forward tomorrow I hope.





10 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

Hoping this is just a wee blip. I guess that sometimes the drugs don't always agree if taken at once. Steroids are nasty things - I was given a special pill to take before the steroids, as they are bad for the stomach, so perhaps it's the steroids disagreeing with your innards!

crafty cat corner said...

One of our most rewarding moments was watching a chick hatch on the beach on Brighton Marina, it was a part of the beach where humans did not go. I can't for the life of me remember the birds name but it ran very fast across the stones, quite a small bird (adult bird, that is) We watched it from the groyne .
Hope you feel better soon.
Briony
x

rusty duck said...

Thank you for the coos.. beautiful!
Take care x

Jean said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad day. At least you made it to the prom and it stayed dry while you were there. Plenty of cows round here, but I can't remember when I last saw a hairy coo. I think cows have such pretty faces. Hairy coos are so cute, yet still manage to look like the cool rebels of the cow family. Lol !

Terra said...

Sorry to hear about your difficult day. I like the cows in your photos and the blue bird at the nest box.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Prayers for you health
The rain found your garden instead of the beach, better for your out and about.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

At least it is not too cold with the rain at the moment - our garden certainly needed a good soaking. Lovely pictures of the birds and yourself.

Jean said...

Hope you feel better soon and glad you still got to the prom. I love the poppies.

Rosie said...

Hope tomorrow is better for you. Those lovely hairy coos bring a smile to my face and I hope to yours too. Your photos always are lovely and I do enjoy them. My grandfather was Scottish so I feel I have a connection there. Thanks for sharing.

mamasmercantile said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad day, hopefully today is better. Rain seems to be everywhere, we certainly don't need to water the garden Lol!