Friday 14 June 2019

No rain - yippee.

The sun has reappeared.  Allelulia.

No rain.  Wonderful.

Made it to the Prom.  I walked.





Much better day.  Bit breezy and cold in the wind.  But fine.  A juvenile Skurry/ Herring Gull.



Large fishing boat heading out on the hunt.  Eternal Light.  Strange names for these boats.




Early evening our garden birds .

Give us so much pleasure.

Tomorrow morning if I get up early enough I have my monthly Ibandronic Acid pill to take, an hour before food.  This is for the Osteopenia.  Sometimes taking this ruins the whole day, sometimes it doesnt.  But I have to take it and then cross my fingers.  I do a lot of that these days, crossing fingers.  Hey ho.






5 comments:

Chris said...

What a treat to have these interesting birds visit your garden. We just have sparrows and the occasional cardinal and goldfinch. Hope the pill goes down well tomorrow.

Deb from Ohio said...

Glad you had a good day! Enjoyed your photos, hope tomorrow goes okay.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! I’ll cross my fingers for you too!

crafty cat corner said...

We are off to buy a bird feeder today for the garden. We've tried to coax them into the garden before without much success but a nearby garden has just planted 3 trees and we're hoping that it might encourage them in.
Good luck with the pill.
Briony
x

Anonymous said...

... the pheasant looks like a high court judge in his powdered wig about to pass sentence on some unlucky peasant in days of yore ...
M’Lud l plead insanity ... twas the drink that made me do it ... etc ... best wishes
Swiss Frank