Monday 3 June 2019

Where I live.

So today I was able to drive myself to the Prom.  Despite waking every hour during the night, thanks to steroids.  Got back to sleep ok but then had some weird dreams!


It was beautiful!  Sunny, warm but a strong wind.  As it was high tide the Gulls were on the sea, not the shore.


Just look at the colour of that clean sea.  I dont think I told you our beach and Prom were awarded one of the Best in Scotland 2019 awards.  Well deserved.





On the way home I had an idea to show you the road back home.  I did stop the car for each photo!


The road I travel.


Wild flowers on the verges.


Lots of sheep and lambs.


Three Donkeys.


Almost home.  Beyond the trees are the cattle fields .  I will try and show you more another day.  Plus the first field at the beginning of the road has lots of Highland coos and babies.  But today they were at the other end of the field.




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must have taken a lot of energy to do this post! I will be back to visit, I’m not blogging but I will use what time online I have to visit my good friends, I will keep up with your posts! You live in the most beautiful spot, beautiful country! I enjoy every post , sending my love from Canada,

rusty duck said...

Heelan Coos! Yes please.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Such a beautiful world! I love the gulls in the water and all the water colors and reflections.

Gail, northern California said...

Oh, that was fun. Thank you for taking us along. Glad you took your time going home, snapping pictures for us, soaking it all in. We're in no hurry....and neither should you be.

I loved the donkeys. Having only ever seen brown donkeys, I had no idea they came in other colors. I learned something new!

You're a delight.

Lynn Marie said...

Love the pics of the road between your house and the sea!

wherethejourneytakesme said...

It is a beautiful part of Scotland - near our cottage in the SW of Scotland we have the belted Galloway cows which are quite distinctive - though not as cuddly looking as the Highland cows.

Jean said...

The sea looks so blue and inviting. I just love donkeys, and the field looks so green and pretty. A lovely picture.

mamasmercantile said...

You took us on a beautiful tour, such a pretty drive.

Sue in Suffolk said...

The sea colours are just beautiful

Jean said...

Meant to say that your donkey photograph reminds me of a large print I've had since the 1960s. It's from a painting by the artist Janet Johnstone and called Donkeys in Spring. She and her sister were both artists. She is easily googled if anyone is interested.

Rosie said...

Lovely photos and so pleased you took us along for the ride.