Wednesday 23 September 2020

Wednesday.

 



Quite possibly Badger overload.


'

Apparently when these two departed they went in different directions.  One went left and the other right.  ?

I spent most of the day mulling over the 'new' rules.  The cleaners and my hairdresser are tradespeople and can enter my house.  But my friend cannot.  ?  So we did not have our usual meet up.  We had a discuss and decided she would come tomorrow and we would sit outside.  No meet up and we would both suffer mentally.

I am well pleased with the cleaners.  I had two yesterday as I did the first session.  I am happy to pay for two as they do such a good job and it must be better for them to work as a pair.  The house is gleaming and smells fresh without any chemical 'enhancement'.

The DP and I went to the Prom.



Lovely to see the keen kids.  According to their parents they are nagged to get them down here as soon as they are out of school!





Returning to harbour.

A nice weather day.  Ending with a beautiful sundown.  





I feel much better now and back in control of my own life.  Hopefully I will be able to take up a pencil tomorrow and draw.  Being stressed about this Corona v kills all creativity and the soul.  My health or lack of is quite enough to cope with without what might happen.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

The badgers seem to be getting bigger by the day. I think you might be feeding them too well.

I am glad that you and your friend can meet outside. Mental health is just as important as physical health in my books.

God bless.

Tigger's Mum said...

Good to read that you are feeling back on track and can't wait to see some more of your art.

Lynda said...

If you think Coronavirus is bad, try almost 4 years of TRUMP. It’s living HELL. I can deal with the virus and it’s restrictions...