Thursday 17 September 2020

Thursday.

 We will begin with last nights trail camera.



Around lunchtime today a branch of our family landed.  Second daughter, partner and two wee boys.  One who will be one next month and his brother who is 4.  We kept the distance as well as we could but the older grandson did help Granddad with some scone making.  

.


They are all staying at a self catering cottage not too far away.  There are nearer ones to us but by the time we were sorted with dates they were booked up!

They went off to stay in the cottage.  So we went to the Prom - a bit late.







Boats.  Birds.  Beach.  Boards.

I didnt walk as I was shattered from talking to daughter - and the other family members!

We intend to meet up tomorrow at a country park - fresh air and fun.  They depart Saturday.  Back to Edinburgh and Dad works from home and is back to it.

5 comments:

Tink said...

Wonderful to catch up with your family - enjoy!

Jackie said...

How wonderful that you get to visit with family for a few days. Nothing better.

I do love the badger videos.

God bless.

Penny said...

I do love reading your blog but I don't often comment.I love seeing your badgers, a very different animal to the ones I see here in Oz.

Sooze said...

Lovely to have the catch up with your family, enjoy your outing today. I do love your beach photos, I'm always struck by the clarity of the light.

mamasmercantile said...

I am thrilled that they were able to come. Hope you had a great adventure at the park. Take care.