Sunday 27 September 2020

Sunday.

 Tis Sunday.  The wind has died down but it is cold.



Badgers from last night.

There was a discussion on Weaver of Grass blog about garden ornaments.  We have quite a few, most buried by weeds.  The discussion has led to a clearance of weeds. Or should I say an intention so to do.  But here are the two Buddhas.  One looks onto my Shedudio patio and the other on the corner of the path.



What about you?  Garden statues or are they a no no?

So no wind and I got out of the car and walked.





Big boats.




Little boats.


A few Oystercatchers but well spread out.

Soon be time for the Green Snake and I to go to bed.  Goodnight.


5 comments:

Chris said...

I am really enjoying your badger videos. I hadn't realized they were so big!

marlane said...

We have several statues each with their own history. All have moved with me from house to house over the years. The oldest is a St Francis/ monk concrete statue that I have had since my daughter was about, two that is forty years ago. I also have a Buddha, and two concrete not too hideous gnomes.

mamasmercantile said...

Garden ornaments are not really suitable on the Island due to storms we have and wind. I think we would be forever chasing them around the Island.

crafty cat corner said...

I do not have any statue's but I so like plaques, I have several on the shed and wall. I like the white Buddha though he would fit in my little garden nicely.
Pleased that you could walk yesterday, like you the weather plays a big part in how Tom feels. Looking nice and airy here this morning with a touch of sunshine so a walk may be on the cards, or potter should I say.
Briony
x

hart said...

I like a few ornaments, I think they set off the plants.