Monday 21 September 2020

Monday Again.

 



Badgers.

Today the cleaning company I am using sent a man to clean and feed our sitting room leather furniture.  Two settees, arm chair and Roger Rhinocerous.  A foot stool.  Although he has been 'ridden' by various grandkids.

Dark brown leather.  Still love it and the suite looks as new.  Better photo taking of it tomorrow in daylight.  I used to regularly clean and feed but it hasn't been done for some years.  It has come up lovely.  Well pleased.

Then the window cleaner landed.  He can talk.  He bent the DP's ear for some time then it was my turn as he cleans the Shedudio windows too.  A good chap.  But a little like the 3rd degree.  He now knows all about me and COPD.  My mental state.  Why we moved from England and more!  I also know more about him.  


He is an admirer of my painting.  






Finally escaped and to the Prom.  So lucky to see this variety of boats.





Wee surfers coming along fine.

Now after 10 p.m. Badger back eating apple.



I am exhausted.  Exercised walking on the Prom and a lot of talking.  Goodnight.


5 comments:

Jackie said...

I love that painting!!!

God bless.

Tigger's Mum said...

I absolutely love your cranes. If I were in UK I would drive all the way to Scotland just to buy it.

Ellen D. said...

The Prom looked so busy today - so many boats and surfers! I also love your painting of the cranes. Beautiful!

Maria said...

Beautiful painting.

Carolina from Portugal

mamasmercantile said...

I am a fan of that painting too.