Tuesday 8 September 2020

Tuesday

Personal carer in the morning.  One I like.  She talks to me as me.  Not some frail old lady.  Why can't they all be like that?



Two Badgers last night.  They will be storing fat to get through the winter.  Badgers do not hibernate.

After lunch the two cleaners landed.  They did a great job.  The sitting room and my bathroom.  Also vacced through.  We had a chat when they had done their hour.  Back in 2 weeks.  I have a lot of decluttering to do, cleaners do not tidy!  We will eventually work out a routine.  The DP was huffing and puffing.  No one can do it as good as he does.  Of course not but he could be doing things he likes if they can take over.....

Then the Prom.  The weather is strange.  It is warm, it didn't rain, it wasn't windy.  But oh so grey.






Boats.  The further out they were in a heat haze, so the photos became blurry.


I overheard one of the women from the cafe telling  a chap that they closed at 4 p.m. as it was the end of the tourists visiting.  Well no.  As someone who has been involved in tourism for some years that just is not true.  Now is the time when the Silver Surfers land in droves.  Schools are back.  And I see them and chat to them, socially distanced of course.  The caravan park is still full.  I despair.

Anyroad tomorrow weather is to be foul so I might just try another shop trip and see what George at ASDA has to offer.

Thanks for the internet details for footwear I have had a look.  I do prefer to try on as I have strange shaped feet, osteoarthritis along with everything else .  Hey ho.  

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I am happy to read that the cleaners came as planned and did a good job.

God bless.

Lynda said...

Just wanted to ask you what food you leave out for the badgers?
I did get my flu jab, last month, when I went in for my yearly physical...
Glad your favorite carer came..it does make a difference!
Humidity and heat ramping up again here in Pennsylvania, USA....

Tigger's Mum said...

Those badgers clearly know when they are onto a good thing. Next thing you'll have a whole family of them.