Tuesday 22 September 2020

One Step Forward, Three Steps Back.

 Well now.  I have a text from the Scottish Government telling me I do not have to go back to Shielding.  But I cannot see anyone indoors.  Other than the carers and some tradespeople.

  Hopefully that includes the cleaning firm who came again today and I am very pleased with them.  

I also had the personal carer this morning so am washed and polished body wise and house wise.  

Thank goodness I got to see one of my kids, her partner and 2 Grandkids.



I just took this through the window.  We have two tonight.


So by the time I set off to the Prom I was in a good frame of mind.






It was very windy so I didnt walk as far as I would have liked.  Two fishing boats.  Beach.  Blackheaded Gull.  These are the noisiest of the Gulls.  Bonnie wee bird but noisy.  

The Surf School were gathering as we left.  Good to see the kids keep coming.

My frame of mind is 'struggling'.  But hey ho we all have to pull together.

No news on our neighbour.  His place appears deserted.  Will ask around tomorrow.  See if anyone has any info.  Goodnight.


6 comments:

Tink said...

I’m glad that some things have worked out well. Without doubt it is a difficult and confusing time. Stay strong!

Jackie said...

The badgers seem to love the table you set for them.

God bless.

Tigger's Mum said...

In your photo that brock looks as tho it is making itself very comfortable in your yard.

The Weaver of Grass said...

I think we are all struggling with our 'frame of mind' but - as you say - we must all pull together.

Chris said...

Those badgers seem to have expanded on all the good treats they are getting!

Jules said...

I'm sorry to read you're struggling. I have a dip every now and again. It can be hard to remain positive at times. X