Saturday 19 September 2020

Sunny Saturday.

 Sunny and hot.

Last nights visit.



It was so hot today I went to the Shedudio opened doors and windows and then had to come out for a while till it became cooler.

The patio outside is colourful thanks to the geraniums in the troughs.




The Lavenders are smothered with visiting bees.

Our family visit is over and they returned to Edinburgh.  Such a lovely interlude.

Prom.







A variety of boats.



Now this is how a beach visit should be done.  This view so cheered me up!  


If I could get on to the sand, sit down, and get up again, I would be so up for this though it would be red wine not the white fizz.  As I cant do any of those activities apart from the wine drinking I will just raise a glass from where I am now.  

And to you all.

4 comments:

Tink said...

Here’s cheers to you Jill!

Jackie said...

So wonderful that you got to spend family time together.

I always smile at the badger videos.

God bless.

The Weaver of Grass said...

My lavender is covered in bees too - a pleasure to see them all.

mamasmercantile said...

Cheers...what a wonderful picnic and the setting was a delight to. The geraniums are looking good, such a vibrant colour.