Saturday 9 March 2019

Today.


Very strong winds all day.  Gusting to 50 mph.  But I still went to the Prom.

The wind was so strong that a lot of the photos I took had to be deleted as I was blown too and couldn't hold the camera steady.  I just walked from the car to the railings as I feared the chariot would take off so it was left in the car.  Keep thinking I should put a brick in the bag when its windy!


The sea out of the shelter of the bay.


Our Lifeboat going somewhere.


Thrilled to get this Razorbill.  Albeit blurry.


They dive.  Just as you get them in focus........

Back home.


Very dark female Pheasant.  Taken through the window of the Shedudio.  Total fail day today with photographs.

Not quite as windy tomorrow.

5 comments:

Debi said...

Although I dont comment very often,I love your photos.They are so relaxing,even the ones of the boats coming in!,xx

Chris said...

Choppy waters! Must have been invigorating at the Prom.

Fishcake_random said...

It's pretty gusty here too. I had to chase my neighbours laundry that decided to visit our garden. X

Elaine said...

I like that photo of the sea all the waves blowing wild like that. Thanks for risking your life to take it.

Barbee' said...

I really like that photo of the Life Boat and the dramatic sea around it.