Sunday 10 March 2019

Pills, pills, pills.


I am going to need one of those pill boxes soon which have sorted pills in so you know what to take.  Before breakfast the water tablet, which apparently stops heart attacks according to the DP.  I just thought it kept the bladder moving.  Then after breakfast its  the Steroids which assist the workings of the antibiotic.  Then a gallon of water to wash down the Calcium tablet for the Osteopenia.  Then 8.30 is the antibiotic.  After that its the 2 inhalers for COPD, and then two more tablets for High Blood Pressure.  In the evening a second antibiotic.  Another of the BP tablets and a vitamin pill.

Not surprisingly I do not feel all that well after that lot.  And I rattle.

Lets go to the Prom.


Another wild and windy day.  But the sun was out.  I felt so much better from having gone there.


With my back to the Golden Horn harbour beacon the wind was in my face.


But I wanted to see what Gulls had landed as the tide went out.



Many more on the sea.  Just look at the wind whipping up the surf.  And me.


See how everyone is dressed, wrapped up warmly, scarves, gloves.  Then look at the man in the stripy tee shirt!  Short sleeves, shorts.....  Heading off into the cafe.  I hope he got a round of applause.  


While trying to snap the fast moving Redshank I took two photos and I think they are the best I have ever done!  Must be the pills.



Any wonder I began to feel so much better.  The clean salty air.  Feeling alive.

Nothing to do with the pills that feeling.

6 comments:

Jean. said...

What a fabulous photograph the last one is, it made me say Wow! when I saw it.
Boy do I need some vitamin Sea, but here in Derbyshire it's a bit too far for a quick nip out. Will have to wait until the warm weather for my first day at the coast.

kjsutcliffe said...

We've all been wrapped up to the eyeballs here and without fail you see some bloke (usually) stomping about with his board shorts and Tshirt ... why??

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Love the photos - the light is so good. We have snow here today in West Yorkshire - freezing here and dull - lovely to see the sea. Keep well.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

I really love your photographs of the sea and the birds! Wonderful!

Sue in Suffolk said...

Love the Redshank in the surf.
So windy everywhere and set to last all week - I'm not keen on it, hope all those pills start working soon

Bovey Belle said...

Lovely photos, as ever. There's always ONE plonker in a t-shirt, however bitter the weather! I suppose they think they are Manly! There's always one guy in the sheds at Malvern Fleamarket, in a t-shirt even when there's snow on the ground. . .

Sorry about all those pills, but I hope the steroids especially kick in quickly, and you have a good book to read for those awake all the time nights.