Tuesday 5 March 2019

I knew it would happen.

This morning I woke and got out of bed and thought YES the cold has gone.  Then I coughed.  There is a particular taste when you have a chest infection.  I had it.  I have a chest infection.  If you want to know how I know.  Just ask.

Wondering how much lung function I will have after this one but nothing I can do about it apart from continue the antibiotics I went to the Prom.

Although we did not have Storm Freya the sea was full swell.

Sick bag at the ready?




Small fishing boat heading to harbour.  It made it.





As you can see the weather was fine.  It was warm, sunny, no wind.  Just the sea going mad.


Yet so calm on the shore.


Quite a few Redshanks.  



I so love their legs!


Back home and some painting.  In amongst the coughing.


Card from my youngest.  Says it all!

13 comments:

Catsngrams said...

I do hope you get better soon. I wish I had a miracle cure for you. Every time I do up and down my stairs I pant and puff. I remember my mother doing the same and thinking why does she do that? Duh? Please take care and I love the sea going mad. So beautiful.
carla

kjsutcliffe said...

Sending 'get well' vibes x

Catriona said...

Beautiful blue sea and sky- such a feast for the eyes. Hope the antibiotics do their job.

crafty cat corner said...

Must say I love the legs as well. Hope things improve soon, not funny is it?
Briony
x

Terra said...

Vitamin Sea, I love that, I walk to the bay with my dog often and I see it every day. I hope you heal from the chest infection soon.

DUTA said...

Very beautiful card, from a loving daughter!
There must be a way of getting vitamin Sea at home(salt therapy room, perhaps?)or at a Spa.
Going to the sea in winter is a sure way of getting chest infections.

busybusybeejay said...

Wishing you well.Barbarax

Jules said...

I hope it clears up soon. X

Sue in Suffolk said...

Love that card
Hope the antibiotics work at top speed

Bovey Belle said...

Hoping that the a/b's kick in soon. If you can get hold of some Elderberry syrup it's worth trying.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful. Feel better.

mamasmercantile said...

Such a great card. Hope you feel better soon. The sea air is certainly a great tonic.

Rosie said...

Beautiful photos. I do hope your Vitamin Sea helps you feel better. Thinking of you and wishing you a quick recovery.