Friday 15 March 2019

How long is this going to last?

OK I am still on my 3rd course of antibiotics... but I have not felt this well for months.  I still have all the diseases as they are chronic but to feel this good is like a miracle.  Long may it last.  Today was my monthly pill day.  Up at 7 a.m. take pill with gallons of water sit upright no food for an hour.  Stops your  bones crumbling.  Even with that I was fine.  Which is not always the case....


My afternoon visit to the beach.  Really strong wind.  I hung on to the railings and breathed in the sea air.  I had no choice!


I think the birds stay out at sea so they do not get blown over when on shore.  Hmm.



The Oystercatchers sheltered up by the rocks again.  The one with the bling on its leg still there.  The DP has sent off a report to whoever you send a report to, so we may find a bit about it.  Ringing does not affect the birds.  It is always interesting to find out where they were ringed and when.

When the hail came on I gave up and came home.


I arrived in to the Shedudio while fixing was going on of the new blinds.  Quite a bit of muttering and swearing so I remained silent.  Then it was a Ta Daa.  Aren't they lovely!



And they work!  Easy to adjust, not in my eyes anymore,  but the sun can still stream in and warm the place.  Havent needed the stove lit for days now.


The current feel good factor led to me moving a browser which sat in front of the table, sorted the table as it is now far more accessible.


The three browsers are now on the same side of the room, the third is on the left out of picture.


The Sun went from one end to the other, the DP did that.

So all in all this is one Happy Person.


6 comments:

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

I don't comment often, but have to say how happy I am to hear how well you are feeling. I love your blog, full of nature and art. Very inspiring!

The Weaver of Grass said...

So glad you are feeling so upbeat Jill - long may it remain like that.
My sitting room faces due South and it is lovely and warm during the day - I don't need heating on because although the wind is very strong the sun pours in and does all the necessary heating for me. My dog moves around the carpet to keep pace with the suns rays too.

wherethejourneytakesme2 said...

Sounds like you are on a roll - so pleased for you. DP made a good job of those blinds. I have the same problem in the morning with my computer screen and have to leave the blind down for a while until the sun passes.

crafty cat corner said...

Fabulous, long may it continue, the anti's must have got shot of some other bits and pieces that have been laying you low.
We had the 'review' at the drs yesterday, I have to laugh, they ask the same questions each time and when you mention the ipf they clam up, they really don't know much about it. I think I know more than they do, lol
Consultant next week for the yearly meet up, now she does know her stuff, hoping we can get some gen on the cough, otherwise, like you its just keep going.
Briony
x

mamasmercantile said...

A thrill to read how well you are feeling, long may that last. Loved the blinds, I am sure they will make a big difference.

Mum said...

So glad you are feeling so well. Long may it last.
xx